AEW Dynamite has extended their programming even further.
Both AEW and WWE are doing all they can to ensure that they get the most viewers on Tuesday, October 10th and Tony Khan has revealed his latest attempt to win the head-to-head broadcast, announcing a pre-show with a very physical encounter.
Looking to get the jump on the competition, the Tuesday night Dynamite will start 30 minutes earlier than the simultaneous broadcast at 8 p.m. Starting the night with a big match, Khan has once again called in the services of New Japan legend Minoru Suzuki to challenge Eddie Kingston for both the Ring of Honor World and New Japan Strong Openweight Championships.
The strategy by Khan is very similar to two years ago when Rampage and SmackDown briefly went head-to-head in October 2021. Due to SmackDown getting bumped from their usual channel, the Friday night show was granted an extra half-hour that was broadcast directly alongside Rampage. Once again looking to counter this, Khan announced a Rampage pre-show that would also go head-to-head with SmackDown and featured Minoru Suzuki face Bryan Danielson.
What Else Has Been Announced For AEW Dynamite?
Even though the flagship show has been moved from Wednesday to Tuesday due to the MLB playoffs, All Elite Wrestling are not taking it easy on the competition. With the in-ring debut of Adam Copeland and multiple title matches announced for the “Title Tuesday” special, the line-up is as follows:
- Buy-In – Eddie Kingston (c) vs. Minoru Suzuki – Singles match for the Ring of Honor World and New Japan Strong Openweight Championships
- Adam Copeland vs. Luchasaurus
- Christian Cage will explain his recent actions toward Adam Copeland
- Bryan Danielson vs. Swerve Strickland – The winner will be the new number one contender for the TNT Championship
- Saraya (c) vs. Hikaru Shida – Singles match for the AEW Women’s Championship
- Rey Fenix (c) vs. Jon Moxley – Singles match for the International Championship
- Jay White vs. Hangman Page
- Chris Jericho vs. Powerhouse Hobbs
- MJF will appear
- ‘Timeless’ Toni Storm is ready for her close-up