WWE has now confirmed that another title will be on the line at Crown Jewel as IYO SKY puts her gold on the line.
Crown Jewel promises to be a huge night when Crown Jewel takes place in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on November 4th. Roman Reigns will make his first televised title defence since defeating Jey Uso at SummerSlam – a show that proved to be a night to forget for Bianca Belair.
Belair dethroned Asuka for the WWE Women’s Championship on that show in a triple threat match that also included Charlotte Flair. However, The EST’s celebrations were cut short when Damage CTRL burst onto the scene clearing the way for IYO SKY to cash in her Money In The Bank contract on Belair, claiming the title for herself.
After two months out of action following a backstage attack by Damage CTRL, Belair returned to WWE on the October 20 edition of SmackDown helping Flair who was on the receiving end of her own assault at the hands of Damage CTRL.
Bianca Belair gets WWE Women’s Title shot
On SmackDown in Milwaukee, Bianca Belair confirmed she had been given an opportunity to compete for the WWE Women’s Championship at Crown Jewel. The company had suggested she would be a part of the event before her television return when she featured in advertising for the event.
The confirmed Crown Jewel card is below –
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. LA Knight – WWE Universal Championship
- Seth Rollins (c) vs. Drew McIntyre – World Heavyweight Championship
- Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Nia Jax vs. Zoey Stark vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Raquel Rodriguez – Women’s World Championship
- IYO SKY (c) vs. Bianca Belair – WWE Women’s Championship
- Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Logan Paul – US Championship
- John Cena vs. Solo Sikoa
- Cody Rhodes vs. Damian Priest