Dave Meltzer has given his analysis and ratings for the matches that took place at AEW All Out.
The ratings have been published in the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
The ratings for each of the matches are as follows:
- “Hangman” Adam Page won the Over Budget Charity Battle Royal – **1/2
- Hikaru Shida, Willow Nightingale and Skye Blue defeated Athena, Mercedes Martinez and Diamante – **
- The Acclaimed defeated Jeff Jarrett, Jay Lethal and Satnam Singh to retain the AEW Trios Championships – **
- Adam Cole and MJF defeated Alex Reynolds and John Silver to retain the Ring of Honor Tag Team Championships – ***1/4
- Samoa Joe defeated Shane Taylor to retain the Ring of Honor Television Championship – **3/4
- Luchasaurus defeated Darby Allin to retain the TNT Championship – ***3/4
- Miro defeated Powerhouse Hobbs – ****1/4
- Kris Statlander defeated Ruby Soho to retain the TBS Championship – **1/2
- Bryan Danielson defeated Ricky Starks in a strap match – *****
- Claudio Castagnoli and Wheeler Yuta defeated Eddie Kingston and Katsuyori Shibata – ****1/4
- Konosuke Takeshita defeated Kenny Omega – *****
- Jay White, Juice Robinson and The Gunns defeated FTR and The Young Bucks – ****1/2
- Jon Moxley defeated Orange Cassidy to become the new International Champion – ****1/2
Dave Meltzer Rates Well Received AEW All Out Pay-Per-View
The All Out pay-per-view was initially criticised before the show would even go on the air. Many felt that the Chicago show was an afterthought following All In. This was reflected by the ticket sales before the event, which were not as hot as they had been in previous iterations of the event.
The main event of the show saw Orange Cassidy’s lengthy reign as International Champion come to an end as he was defeated by Jon Moxley.