Finn Balor & Damian Priest will have their work cut out for them at WWE Fastlane.
Damian Priest and Finn Balor of The Judgment Day have held the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship since defeating Sami Zayn and Kevin Owen for the title at Payback in September.
On Raw in San Jose, California, The Judgment Day – minus Finn Balor – was dealing with business as Rhea Ripley was not happy given recent events. She scolded Dominik Mysterio for losing his NXT North American Title before telling her Dom Dom that she had managed to secure him a rematch for the title and if he doesn’t bring home the gold, he needn’t bother coming home at all.
The segment then saw Jey Uso come to the ring and things soon broke down into a huge brawl involving Cody Rhodes and JD McDonagh. Ripley had already told Priest that Uso and Rhodes were coming for his and Balor’s title and Adam Pearce later confirmed that they would indeed challenge for the tag team title at Fastlane on the 7th of October.
The updated card for WWE Fastlane is below –
- Seth Rollins (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura – World Heavyweight Championship – Last Man Standing
- IYO SKY (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka – WWE Women’s Championship
- Damian Priest & Finn Balor (c) vs. Cody Rhodes & Jey Uso – Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
- John Cena & LA Knight vs. Jimmy Uso & Solo Sikoa
- LWO vs. Bobby Lashley & The Street Profits