World Wrestling Entertainment recently revealed the updated WarGames match rules for NXT Takeover: WarGames in Houston, Texas on Saturday, November 18.
The match will be Sanity (Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dain) vs. Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Bobby Fish and Kyle O’Reilly) vs. Authors of Pain (Akam and Rezar) and Roderick Strong.
The rules are as follows, according to WWE.com:
- Two rings will be right next to each other with a cage surrounding it (not sure yet if a roof will be over the cage).
- Each of the three teams will choose one member to start the match, while the other two members of each team are contained inside separate shark cages by the entranceway.
- After five minutes, two members of a random team are released from their shark cage and allowed to enter the match.
- After three more minutes two members from a second team are released from their shark cage and allowed to enter the match.
- Once another three minutes passes, two members from the third and final team will be released from their shark cage and allowed to enter the match.
- Only once all three teams are officially in the match can a victory be attained by pinfall or submission.
Picture used above is courtesy of WWE.com.