The following announcement was made today regarding John Cena appearing at WWE TV events and live events in the lead up to SummerSlam. After SummerSlam, there is nothing listed, so that may be his final appearance during this summer tour. The info comes from WWE.com.
STAMFORD, Conn., July 19, 2021 – On the heels of his shocking return Sunday night at WWE Money In The Bank, WWE today announced that John Cena will be appearing at the following live events this summer:
– Friday, July 23: SmackDown – Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland
– Saturday, July 24: Supershow – PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh
– Sunday, July 25: Supershow – KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Ky.
– Monday, July 26: Raw – T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, Mo.
– Friday, July 30: SmackDown – Target Center in Minneapolis
– Saturday, July 31: Supershow – Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee
– Sunday, August 1: Supershow – Little Caesars Arena in Detroit
– Friday, August 6: SmackDown – Amalie Arena in Tampa, Fla.
– Saturday, August 7: Supershow – Hertz Arena in Fort Myers, Fla.
– Monday, August 9: Raw – Amway Center in Orlando, Fla.
– Friday, August 13: SmackDown – BOK Center in Tulsa, Okla.
– Saturday, August 14: Supershow – Spectrum Center in Charlotte, N.C.
– Sunday, August 15: Supershow – Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, S.C.
– Friday, August 20: SmackDown – Footprint Center in Phoenix
– Saturday, August 21: SummerSlam – Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas
Tickets for all events are currently on sale.