A new championship match has been added to the lineup for WWE Money in the Bank.
This week’s edition of WWE Friday Night Smackdown featured a Women’s Tag Team Title match between WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler facing off against NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions Alba Fyre & Isla Dawn.
The match was won by Rousey & Baszler. They are now the Undisputed WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions in WWE that can travel to Raw, Smackdown or NXT for title defenses. Meanwhile, the NXT Women’s Tag Team Titles are a thing of the past.
After their title win, former WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Raquel Rodriguez & Liv Morgan made it clear they wanted their titles back especially because they never lost the titles. Rodriguez & Morgan gave up the titles due to Morgan suffering a shoulder injury. However, Morgan is ready to come back after coming back early after her injury.
During the WWE Smackdown Lowdown show that airs on Peacock/WWE Network on Saturdays, they announced that Rousey & Baszler will defend the WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles against Rodriguez & Morgan.
All of this means there are six official matches at Money in the Bank in one week’s time on July 1st.
The full lineup for WWE Money in the Bank looks like this:
* Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa vs. The Usos (Jimmy & Jey Uso)
* Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: LA Knight vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Ricochet vs. Butch vs. Santos Escobar vs. Damian Priest vs. Logan Paul
* World Heavyweight Championship: Seth “Freakin” Rollins (c) vs. Finn Balor
* Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Bayley vs. Zelina Vega vs. Becky Lynch vs. Zoey Stark vs. IYO SKY vs. Trish Stratus
* Cody Rhodes vs. Dominik Mysterio
* WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles: Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler vs. Raquel Rodriguez & Liv Morgan
You can watch WWE Money in the Bank on Saturday, July 1 at a special start time of 3 p.m. ET/12 p.m. PT, streaming live exclusively on Peacock in the United States and WWE Network everywhere else.