WWE’s NXT developmental brand took part in some Halloween fun at a Saturday house show.
With wrestling matches going on as normal at NXT live event in Winter Haven, Florida, the promotion also decided to have some fun with Halloween being around the corner, with several of their acts dressing up as legends from the past. And one in particular would be a star from the present.
Female talent would partake in the fun, dressing up as The Undertaker, Triple H, babyface Bailey and others. You can check out TJR Wrestling‘s report regarding the female cosplay here.
The males would also get involved in the Halloween fun.
First, you had Edris Enofe dressing up as The Boogeyman:
Channing Lorezo would be featured as the “Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels:
Brutus Creed’s cosplay would be the Ultimate Warrior:
What most fans considered the best of the night was that of Dante Chen, who dressed up as Rhea Ripley in near-perfect fashion, even hitting Ripley’s signature entrance moves.
Here’s the full results from NXT’s house show in Winter Haven:
NXT Live Event Results From Winter Haven, FL (10/29)
– Men’s Halloween Battle Royal: Josh Briggs wins
– Axiom def. Javier Bernal
– Roxannne Perez & Ivy Nile def. Lash Legend & a partner who was unnamed
– Edris Enofe & Malik Blade & Oro Mensah def. Grayson Waller & Lucien Prince & Bronco Nima
– Alba Fyre def. Isla Dawn
– Veer Mahan & Sanga def. Josh Briggs & Brooks Jensen
– The Schism (Rip Fowler & Jagger Reid w/ Joe Gacy and Ava Raine) def. Andre Chase & Duke Hudson
– NXT Championship: Bron Breakker (c) def. Josh Briggs