The match order has been revealed for WWE SummerSlam with eight matches set for the show.
There are eight matches announced for SummerSlam. There’s a new report from PWInsider Elite’s Mike Johnson listing the order of those matches. This information could change since it’s being posted over three hours before SummerSlam, but it’s likely accurate.
* Logan Paul vs. Ricochet
* Cody Rhodes vs. Brock Lesnar
* Summerslam Battle Royal
* MMA Rules: Ronda Rousey vs. Shayna Baszler.
* Intercontinental Championship: GUNTHER vs. Drew McIntyre.
* World Heavyweight Championship: Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor.
* WWE Women’s Championship: Asuka vs. Bianca Belair vs. Charlotte Flair.
* Tribal Combat Match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship: Roman Reigns vs. Jey Uso
Based on the order above, that means the four championship matches will be the final four matches on the show.
What Else Has Been Revealed About WWE SummerSlam?
In addition to the match order, PWInsider Elite also reported that Vince McMahon is not scheduled to attend tonight’s Summerslam. Vince recently had major spinal surgery and even though Vince is known for his toughness, he’s not able to make it to the show.
There is no Kickoff Show, which is consistent with other WWE Premium Live Events this year.
The PWInsider Elite story also noted that “there are no segments listed beyond the match lineup” meaning nothing in the ring most likely other than matches. There could be backstage segments and interviews.
As for the longest match, the report also notes that the Roman Reigns-Jey Uso has been allotted to receive the most time.