WWE Clash At The Castle was historic in a multitude of ways.
WWE’s new Head of Creative, EVP, and COO, Triple H took to Twitter to inform fans just how much of a historic show Clash At The Castle truly was.
According to ‘The Game’, the company’s latest premium live event did the following:
- Number 1 internationally viewed premium live event in company history
- #WWECastle trended number 1 worldwide on Twitter
- Largest European gate in professional wrestling history
- Highest-rated premium live event in company history
- Best merchandise selling non-WrestleMania event in company history
- Highest concurrent views (for the event ms post-show press conference) on YouTube of any WWE show in company history (excluding live pre-shows)
— Triple H (@TripleH) September 12, 2022
Clash At The Castle took place on Saturday, September 3 and emanated from Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales. The show was headlined by Undisputed World Champion, Roman Reigns successfully defending his title over Drew McIntyre. Heavyweight Boxing Champion, Tyson Fury sang the show to a close alongside McIntyre following the main event’s conclusion.