Tyson Fury will be in attendance at WWE’s next premium live event.
Heavyweight Boxing Champion, Tyson Fury appeared on WWE on BT Sport’s Twitter account to confirm that he’ll be seated front row during this weekend’s Clash At The Castle event in Cardiff, Wales.
“Hi, Tyson Fury here, I’m very excited for the first WWE premium live event in thirty years, going down at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Battle At The Castle where Drew McIntyre challenges Roman Reigns for the WWE Undisputed Heavyweight Championship, where I will be seated ringside, live and exclusively to watch this great event. Check it out, guys, all the best, God bless, see you all there, cannot wait, EXCITED!”
— WWE on BT Sport (@btsportwwe) September 1, 2022
Fury last appeared on WWE programming on the November 9, 2019 episode of SmackDown, where he and Braun Strowman took out Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel of B-Team. Fury would compete in his first and only WWE match, thus far, less than two weeks before the aforementioned SmackDown appearance, when he defeated Strowman at Crown Jewel in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The updated card for Clash At The Castle can be found below:
- Roman Reigns (C) vs. Drew McIntyre — Undisputed WWE Universal Championship
- Liv Morgan (C) vs. Shayna Baszler — SmackDown Women’s Championship
- Gunther (C) vs. Sheamus — Intercontinental Championship
- Bayley, IYO SKY, and Dakota Kai vs. Bianca Belair, Asuka, and Alexa Bliss
- Edge & Rey Mysterio (with Dominik Mysterio) vs. The Judgment Day (with Rhea Ripley)
- Seth Rollins vs. Matt Riddle
Fans can see a sneak peek of Clash At The Castle’s ongoing set construction by clicking here.
Clash At The Castle takes place on Saturday, September 3, beginning at 1:00 p.m. EDT/10:00 a.m. PDT/6:00 p.m. BST.