Indus Sher is set to return to the squared circle.
For the first time in nearly three years, the tag team of Indus Sher (Veer Mahaan and Sanga) will be wrestling in the squared circle. Recently, Mahaan and Sanga reunited on NXT after the former was sent down from the main roster, previously being on Monday Night Raw, and now, the two will once again be in the ring together, with WWE announcing on social media that they are scheduled for a bout on this Tuesday’s episode of their developmental brand.
TUESDAY on #WWENXT:
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) November 12, 2022
The original run for Indus Sher wouldn’t last long, however, the tag team would make it back to the limelight in 2021 being a part of WWE Superstar Spectacle, which was a special event set up for the Indian market, where they would team up with Drew McIntyre in a bout against Jinder Mahal and The Bollywood Boyz. Later, the two would be separated, but would eventually come back together at a NXT live event, and then ultimately moved back to NXT TV.
At the current moment, World Wrestling Entertainment has not named their opponents.
The full card for the November 15, 2022 episode of WWE NXT currently stands as:
- WWE NXT Championship: Bron Breakker (c) vs. Von Wagner (w/ Mr. Stone)
- WWE NXT Women’s Championship Last Woman Standing Match: Mandy Rose (c) vs. Alba Fyre
- JD McDonagh vs. Apollo Crews
- Wes Lee/Carmelo Hayes contract signing
- Shawn Michaels’ NXT Deadline Announcement
- Indus Sher (Veer Mahaan & Sanga) in action