Ratings for the December 5th, 2022 edition of WWE RAW are in and they aren’t good.
The Wrestling Observer reported on this week’s TV ratings for WWE’s flagship show. According to both of them, 1.56 million people tuned in to watch RAW,
With this number, WWE RAW set a record for the least viewed hour ever for a primetime RAW on the USA Network. The number of viewers dipped during hour three to a new total of only 1.26 million.
RAW faced stiff competition from Monday Night Football, which drew 11 million viewers during the same primetime TV slot.
The Observer noted that the third-hour low note was exceptionally bad as it was even lower than July 4th, Christmas Eve, and New Year’s Eve episodes which historically draw record low numbers
What’s more, this episode of WWE RAW also set a new record for the highest first-hour-to-third-hour audience drop percentage as the show’s viewership fell by 28% by hour three.
The show featured the following segments and matches, listed in chronological order:
- A Bloodline promo and The Usos vs. Kevin Owens & Matt Riddle
- A JBL Poker Invitational and a promo between Bayley and Becky Lynch
- Bayley vs. Rhea Ripley vs. Asuka in a triple threat match
- A Seth Rollins promo
- Austin Theory retaining his US title against Mustafa Ali and then attacking Dolph Ziggler
- A Bianca Belair promo
- The OC vs. Chad Gable, Otis & Baron Corbin
- Dominik Mysterio beating Akira Tozawa
- Nikki Cross vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Becky Lynch in the main event