With Crown Jewel about to kick off the match order for the event has been revealed with a huge bout to kick off the show.
WWE has confirmed that Brock Lesnar will kick off proceedings in Saudi Arabia as he does battle with Bobby Lashley. The Beast Incarnate will be hoping to avenge his loss to Lashley at the 2022 Royal Rumble where he was dethroned as WWE Champion.
Fightful Select has reported the rest of the order of the card with Roman Reigns in his usual spot in the main event as he defends his Undisputed WWE Universal Championship against Logan Paul. The bout between Paul and Reigns is said to be getting the most amount of time on the show.
Bianca Belair will defend her Raw Women’s Championship in the semi-main event against Bayley in a Last Woman Standing match but that is slated to be followed by an appearance from Bray Wyatt who will be live at the show.
The full Crown Jewel card in the correct running order can be found below:
- Brock Lesnar vs. Bobby Lashley
- Alexa Bliss & Asuka vs. Damage CTRL
- Drew McIntyre vs. Karrion Kross – Steel Cage Match
- The OC vs. The Judgment Day
- Braun Strowman vs. Omos
- The Usos vs. Brawling Brutes – Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
- Bianca Belair vs. Bayley
- Bray Wyatt
- Roman Reigns vs. Logan Paul – Undisputed WWE Universal Championship